(Import, Export, Foreign to Foreign)
Janel offers a full array of ocean freight services leveraging our relationships with our origin partners and the steamship lines to deliver a wide range of flexible scheduling and pricing options to our clients.
Note that working with an NVOCC has become a very popular strategy for ocean importers who historically have negotiated their own ocean carrier contracts. An NVOCC can leverage ocean blocked space agreements when carrier space is scarce. The right NVOCC partner can open space when time is of the essence and space is limited.
- Consolidation services (Building a buyer consolidation allows for lower risk at import.)
- ISF & AMS filing
- Expedited & time definite ocean services
- FCL & LCL Ocean Service
- HAZMAT/DG cargo handling & temperature controlled services
- Specialized bulk & refrigerated container service
- Container load plans and automated container load plans to the item level
- Booking confirmation programs
- Container optimization service & loading assistance (e.g., blocking & bracing, etc.)
- Door to door service worldwide
- Multi-country & buyers consolidations
- Project Cargo
Our ocean service is built on a commitment to dedicated space and equipment availability.
- Accessibility to empty containers
- Sufficient capacity to handle large project moves easily
- Handled large projects of up to 100 containers per week